CDL Driver Staffing and Placement Information
Transporting goods across the state and even country takes a licensed, professional and reliable individual who will drive the MACK truck or other commercial transport trucks that contain all of your goods. Finding a professional CDL driver to handle this kind of work is a difficult situation as there are a lot of components to consider. Not only are the drivers protecting the goods that are within the truck, but are also responsible to ensure safety of all others on the road by driving safely and following all driving rules and regulations.
At Platinum Drivers, we are the premier location for placing commercial truck drivers. Our leasing program for outsourcing professional CDL drivers is extensive and we only provide the best in the business. We have a screening process for all potential temporary drivers to ensure safety of the truck, the products within the truck and also for the safety of all others on the road.
Miami, Orlando, Tampa
Baton Rouge, Lafayette, New Orleans
Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio, Waco
There are many benefits to hiring Platinum Drivers to provide you with experienced and licensed temporary CDL drivers. Rather than you having to take the time out of your business to screen, interview and qualify the drivers for your business, let us take care of these steps so you can concentrate on the other aspects of your business. We guarantee your satisfaction with our placing of commercial drivers program.
Platinum Drivers is always looking for Qualified Class A and B drivers to join our Team. If you meet the following requirements, complete the information on the driver’s registration page and submit it. A Platinum Drivers representative will contact you.
We work with many Fortune 500 companies who provide the “best” professional opportunities for drivers. Our superior customer service keeps these clients coming for you.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope that you find our goals and services here at Platinum Drivers to be exactly what your company has been searching for. Please feel free to browse our website for additional information or contact us over the phone. There’s no better time than now to take advantage of our great services with placing temporary drivers to local businesses. We are up to date on the current regulations for CDL drivers and safety standards. We look forward to hearing from you.
Control your own destiny. Choose when and where you work. You have the freedom to make a little extra money, have more control over your schedule, or try out a potential employer before making a commitment.
No forced dispatch. Platinum Drivers gives you more independence and greater flexibility while providing a steady income.
CLASS A and B DRIVERS:
1. You must provide on-time and undamaged deliveries for our customers in the safest, most efficient, and courteous manner.
2. Must be able to start and finish everyday without direct supervision.
3. Operate assigned vehicle safely and legally, including compliance with all applicable local, state and federal regulations, and all applicable policies and procedures.
4. Complete all D.O.T., Client, and Platinum Drivers required documents and paperwork in an accurate and timely fashion.
5. Represent Platinum Drivers and our Client in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
6. Ability to lift 40 pounds.
7. Load/unload freight, drop/hook tractors/trailers and secure/protect cargo in transit.
8. Perform all duties safely, protecting yourself, equipment and cargo from injury/accident.
If you meet these requirements, apply on the driver’s online application page and join the Platinum Team!
1. Must have CDL, at least 1 year recent verifiable experience for Class A or B vehicles
2. No more than 2 tickets or 1 accident in the past 3 years as shown on Motor Vehicle Record
3. No DWI or DUI convictions in the past 7 years.
4. Must know all dates and companies name and phone numbers in the last 10 years.
5. Must pass N.A.D.A. drug test and will be under FMCSA random program.