Posted: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 13:19:37 -0400
Location: McDonough Georgia
Job Type: Temp/Contract to Direct
Required Years of Experience: 1
Required Education: 1 year of Class A, within the last 3 years
Platinum Drivers is seeking qualified Class A CDL Drivers for Flatbed with Moffett, Dry Van, and Reefer positions. Must have 1 year of STANDARD transmission, Class A experience, within the last 3 years.
LINK to Apply:
To Apply Copy this link, right click, click Go to: https://intelliapp.driverapponline.com/c/platinumdrivers?r=E.ATL.A.G.7.29.20
***CALL Megen TO APPLY 404-806-0405***
Start THIS WEEK:
- McDonough, GA - Reefer & Dry Van - Days / Nights / Weekdays / Weekends - Touch Freight
- Atlanta, GA - Dry Van and Reefer - Days / Nights / Weekdays / Weekends - Touch Freight
- Atlanta, GA - OTR Drivers - OTR 3-5 days - Days / Nights / Weekdays / Weekends - NO TOUCH
- Atlanta, GA - 26 ft Flatbed with Moffett - Days / Nights / Weekdays / Weekends - Strapping required
- Atlanta, GA - Flatbed - Days / Nights / Weekdays / Weekends - Strapping required
- Alpharetta, GA - Reefer & Dry Van - Days / Nights / Weekdays / Weekends - Touch Freight
- Duluth, GA - 24-30 ft Dry Van - Nights 4 p.m. until complete / Weekdays / Weekends - Touch Freight
- Lawrenceville, GA - Dry Van and Reefer - Days / Nights / Weekdays / Weekends - Touch Freight
- Doraville, GA - Flatbed / Warehouse (8 hours REQUIRED) / Moffett REQUIRED
- Newnan, GA - SOLO - OTR 3 days - Touch freight
- Waycross, GA - Dry Van Merchandising - Days / Nights / Weekdays / Weekends - Dolly touch freight
GREAT PAY & MORE HOME TIME
Flatbed with Moffett
Food and Beverage Delivery
Please call 404-806-0405, for more information.
Provide on-time and undamaged deliveries for our customers in the safest, most efficient, and courteous manner.
Represent Platinum Drivers Inc. and our Customers in a professional and courteous manner, always.
Start and finish every day without direct supervision.
Operate assigned vehicle safely and legally, including compliance with all applicable local, state and federal regulations, and all applicable policies and procedures
Complete all D.O.T., F.M.S.C.A., Customer, and Platinum Drivers' required documents and paperwork in an accurate and timely fashion.
Ability to lift 40 pounds.
Load/unload freight, drop/hook tractors/trailers, and secure/protect cargo in transit.
Perform all duties safely, protecting yourself, equipment and cargo from injury/accident.
Must have at least 12 months or more of verifiable experience, within the last 3 years.
Must be 23 years of age or older.
Must have reliable transportation, to get to and from assignments.
No more than 2 tickets/accidents in the last 3 years.
NO DUI/DWI's within the last 7 years.
Must be able to pass a DOT drug screen, at any time.