Posted: Fri, 04 Jun 2021 16:57:43 -0400
Location: Atlanta Georgia
Job Type: Temp/Contract to Direct
Required Years of Experience: 1
Required Education: 12 months of Class A, within the last 3 years
Full time & Part Time FLOATERS NEEDED!
***MUST BE ABLE TO START THE WEEK OF APPROVAL!***
All Pay and Details given upon approval. You will receive a call, once you apply!
Platinum Drivers is looking for local Class A Drivers in the Atlanta Metro Area to start Immediately.
***You can work with multiple companies to pick up extra hours!***
Position Locations Available:
- Atlanta - Van Drivers - Random shifts/days - Floaters - Full or Part Time
- McDonough - Van Drivers - Random shifts/days - Floaters - Part Time
- Suwanee - Van Drivers - NIGHTS - Floaters - Full or Part Time
- Alpharetta - Van Drivers - NIGHTS - Floaters - Part Time
- Lawrenceville - Van and Yard Drivers - Random shifts/days - Floaters - Full or Part Time
- Newnan - Dry Van Drivers - Random shifts/days - Floaters - Full or Part Time
- Acworth - Van Drivers - NIGHTS - Floaters - Full or Part Time
Van, Reefer, Dump Truck, End Dump, Roll Off, Flatbed, Container, Yard, Hazmat, Tanker, TWIC, Doubles, Triples, Moffett, Forklift, Delivery Drivers, Shuttle Drivers, Touch Freight, No Touch, Days, Nights, Weekdays, Weekends, Full Time, and Part Time
Provide on-time and undamaged deliveries for our customers in the safest, most efficient, and courteous manner.
Represent Platinum Drivers Inc. and our Customers in a professional and courteous manner, always.
Start and finish every day without direct supervision.
Operate assigned vehicle safely and legally, including compliance with all applicable local, state and federal regulations, and all
applicable policies and procedures
Complete all D.O.T., F.M.S.C.A., Customer, and Platinum Drivers' required documents and paperwork in an accurate and timely fashion.
Ability to lift 40 pounds.
Load/unload freight, drop/hook tractors/trailers, and secure/protect cargo in transit.
Perform all duties safely, protecting yourself, equipment and cargo from injury/accident.
Must have at least 12 months or more of verifiable experience, within the last 3 years.
Must be 23 years of age or older.
Must have reliable transportation, to get to and from assignments.
No more than 2 tickets/accidents in the last 3 years.
NO DUI/DWI's within the last 7 years.
Must be able to pass a DOT drug screen, at any time.