Class A Tractor-Trailer, Dry Van, Flat-Bed
Posted: Fri, 03 Mar 2023 11:26:21 -0500
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Job Type: Temp/Contract to Direct
Required Years of Experience: 1+
Required Education: 1 year of Class A within the last 3 years
We are looking for a driver just like you!
- Must be 23 years of age or older.
- Must have 1 year + of Class A CDL experience in the last 3 years.
- Must have a clean MVR, and less than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years.
- No Reckless Driving, DUI / DWI in the last 7 years.
- Must pass all DOT requirements.
- Must be Reliable
- Focus on Safety and have the ability to accept responsibility for yourself as well as others
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc.)
• Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution
• Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
• Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
• Input “macros” into our automated system for each stage of the loading and unloading process
• Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as
with company policies and procedures
• Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
•Collect and verify delivery instructions