In accordance with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administrations Regulations, every Motor Carrier shall maintain a driver qualification file for CDL truck drivers that operate their commercial vehicle. Platinum Drivers can provide you with qualified commercial truck drivers so you can focus on your deliveries and your customer’s satisfaction. Our staff’s expertise is in the field of recruiting, advertising, interviewing, screening, and qualifying commercial truck drivers. Platinum Drivers will fully qualify your CDL truck driver to all DOT and FMCSA regulations. Platinum Drivers will provide you with a complete driver qualification file and handle all the required federal and state documentation for the employment process. Our Main goal is to keep you compliant.
Our mission is to staff commercial truck drivers for local, state and nationwide companies that have an immediate need for professional truck drivers. Our purpose at Platinum drivers Inc. is to relieve you of the task of recruiting and qualifying commercial truck drivers so you can concentrate on your customer’s needs.
Our staff is comprised of people whose specialty is in truck driver qualification, staffing, and placement. Our staff’s main goal is to ensure our drivers meet the qualification standards of your company and the FMCSA regulations.
Not only do we provide you with a complete qualification file, but we also take care of the required state and federal documentation required for the employment of the drivers. All you need to do is call us to dispatch a driver to your location.
Are You In Compliance?
Platinum Drivers will ensure that you have all the required documentation for employing the driver.
- DOT Compliant Application
- Previous employment verification for all employers in the last three years with no gaps of employment
- 10 years of commercial driving history
- Drug and alcohol history for the past three years
- Safety and performance history for past three years
- Motor Vehicle Records
- DOT Physical Examination Card
- Clearing House Compliance
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen
- Criminal Record Check as required
- Required State and Federal employment documentation
- Other documentation as required