Platinum Drivers Inc. is looking for professional and reliable individuals that process valid driver’s license to fill open driving positions in all our locations. Platinum Drivers can provide you with a long career in the transportation industry. We have numerous customers that are looking for the best drivers on the market. Our mission is to help you find the right company for you.
- 23 years of age or older
- Valid driver license
- Must possess a current medical card for commercial driving positions
- Must have at least 1-year recent verifiable driving experience
- No more than 2 tickets or 1 accident in the past 3 years
- No DWI or DUI convictions in the past 7 years
- Provide on-time and undamaged deliveries for our customers in the safest, most efficient, and courteous manner
- Represent Platinum Drivers Inc. and our Customers in a professional and courteous manner at all times
- Operate assigned vehicle safely and legally, including compliance with all applicable local, state and federal regulations, and all applicable policies and procedures
- Complete all FMCSA, DOT, Customer, and Platinum Drivers required documents and paperwork in an accurate and timely fashion
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- Load/unload freight, drop/hook tractors/trailers and secure/protect cargo in transit
- Perform all duties safely, protecting yourself, equipment and cargo from injury/accident
Transporting products and goods whether local, regional, or over the road takes trained and experienced professional truck drivers. Platinum Drivers is looking for those professional truck drivers that can not only deliver our customers goods, but ensure safety if all on the road by driving safely and following all the federal, state and local regulations.
Finding a safely qualified professional driver is a difficult task for all transportation, logistic, manufacturing, intermodal and distribution companies. This is why Platinum Drivers Inc. is always looking for qualified Class A and B drivers to join our team. We work with numerous Fortune 500 companies that provide the “best” professional opportunities for drivers.
With Platinum Drivers, you can control your own destiny. Choose when and where you work. You have the freedom to make a little extra money, have more control over your schedule, or try out a potential employer before making a commitment. Platinum Drivers gives you more independence and greater flexibility while providing a steady income.
If you meet our requirements, complete an online application. A Platinum Drivers representative will contact you as soon as we receive your completed application.
Truck driving is an essential need to our economy. Goods need to be transported all over the country and the most efficient way to accomplish this is with making the deliveries from driving commercial vehicles, class A and class b transport trucks, and other commercial transportation trucks. Our goal at Platinum Drivers is to make it easy for the employers to have the properly licensed team of commercial truck drivers to get their products delivered on time. Platinum Drivers expertise is in the recruitment and placing of commercial truck drivers.
Platinum drivers is recruiting for Class A, class B and Class C dot and non-dot truck drivers in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas, and many other states. We currently have open positions, if you feel like you’re a good candidate, please give us a call today. We would like to set up an interview to further discuss how our needs can be met with your class A or B commercial truck driving experience.
There are many advantages of choosing Platinum Drivers. First, our team is extremely knowledgeable and experienced when it comes to commercial truck driving and the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration regulations (FMCSA). Second, we know that you have spent a lot of time and effort to become a professional commercial truck driver. And lastly, we respect and honor all transportation professionals because they are the backbone of our economy. Please call Platinum Drivers today; we will help make the process of finding a great driving job a lot easier.