Platinum Drivers Inc. is looking for professional and reliable individuals that process a commercial driver’s license to fill open driving positions in all of our locations. Platinum Drivers can provide you with a long career in the transportation industry. We have numerous customers that are looking for the best drivers on the market. Our mission is to help you find the right company for you.
- Must be at least 23 years old
- Must possess a current commercial drivers license
- Must possess a current medical card
- Must have at least 1-year recent verifiable driving experience for Class A or B vehicles
- No more than 2 tickets or 1 accident in the past 3 years
- No DWI or DUI convictions in the past 7 years
- Provide on-time and undamaged deliveries for our customers in the safest, most efficient, and courteous manner
- Represent Platinum Drivers Inc. and our Customers in a professional and courteous manner at all times
- Start and finish everyday without direct supervision
- Operate assigned vehicle safely and legally, including compliance with all applicable local, state and federal regulations, and all applicable policies and procedures
- Complete all D.O.T., Customer, and Platinum Drivers Inc. required documents and paperwork in an accurate and timely fashion
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- Load/unload freight, drop/hook tractors/trailers and secure/protect cargo in transit
- Perform all duties safely, protecting yourself, equipment and cargo from injury/accident
Transporting goods locally, across the state and even the country takes a licensed, professional and reliable individual who will drive all types of trucks that contain all types goods. Not only are the drivers protecting the goods that are within the truck, but are also responsible for ensuring safety of all others on the road by driving safely and following all driving rules and regulations.
Finding a professional CDL driver to handle this kind of work is a difficult task for all transportation, logistic, manufacturing, intermodal and distribution companies. This is why Platinum Drivers Inc. is always looking for qualified Class A and B drivers to join our team. We work with many Fortune 500 companies who provide the “best” professional opportunities for drivers. Our superior customer service keeps these customers coming for you.
You can control your own destiny. Choose when and where you work. You have the freedom to make a little extra money, have more control over your schedule, or try out a potential employer before making a commitment. Platinum Drivers gives you more independence and greater flexibility while providing a steady income.
If you meet our requirements, complete an online application. A Platinum Drivers representative will contact you as soon as we receive your completed application.
Thank you for visiting our website. Please feel free to browse our website for additional information or contact us for information. There’s no better time than now to take advantage of our great services for placing temporary CDL drivers to local, regional and nationwide companies. We look forward to hearing from you.
Florida Locations: Miami, Orlando, Tampa
Georgia Locations: Atlanta
Louisiana Locations: Baton Rouge, New Orleans
Oklahoma Locations: Oklahoma City
Texas Locations: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio