When you select Platinum Drivers Inc., we will handle the Federal Motor Carriers Safety Administrations rigorous requirements for qualifying CDL drivers. Our staff’s expertise is in the areas of recruiting, qualifying and hiring CDL commercial drivers.
Platinum Drivers Inc. can help your company save time and money because we will handle all of the administration and Human Resource functions for the temporary commercial truck drivers, from payroll to the required DOT driver qualification file.
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) and the Department of Transportation (DOT) has many regulations requirements for CDL drivers. The maintaining of these required standards, regulations and qualifications is a time-consuming job.
Ensuring that your commercial drivers are compliant with the FMCSA and DOTs rigorous standards and expectations is a difficult task. Platinum Drivers can ensure that all commercial drivers that you employ through us will be completely DOT qualified, process a current CDL license, medical card and the required endorsements for your positions. When we provide you with commercial Truck drivers, you will not have to worry about anything except making your deliveries to satisfy your customer’s needs.
We can provide you with On Demand, Temporary, Temp to Perm or Direct Hire local, regional and over the road commercial truck drivers. We accomplish all the screening and qualifying to ensure that all the FMCSA/DOT regulations are satisfied. We have a pool of temporary drivers to provide to your company to fill your needs and expectations. If you have open dispatches that you cannot fill because you do not have the professional truck drivers to make those deliveries, contact Platinum drivers today. You should not have to worry about truck driver placement when that is Platinum Drivers expertise.
We will maintain all the driver’s human resource, payroll and DOT records. We also monitor the driver’s expiration dates on their commercial driver’s license (CDL) and medical card to ensure that is always current.
If you are looking for an on demand or temporary Class A and B driver for a day, a week or until your needs are met, contact Platinum Drivers today. Do not wait any longer, now is the time to take advantage of our service and get a professional and reliable temporary truck driver. If you have any questions or would like more information, give us a call.
- Your trucks keep running when your employees are sick, on vacation or your business increases
- You do not have to recruit, advertise interview or qualify the driver
- You can evaluate a new driver without a commitment to hire
- You are provided a driver with the required specialized skills and endorsements
- You can use our drivers for local, regional or over the road operations
- You are provided with a complete driver qualification file
- You are provided with a Class A and Class B driver that is qualified in accordance with FMCSA regulations
- You are provided with a driver that has passed a D.O.T. physical and pre-employment drug screen
- We monitor the driver’s expiration dates on their CDL and medical cards
- We pull a new motor vehicle record (MVR) annually on every driver
- We handle all the drivers required record keeping requirements
- We administer all the human resource and payroll functions
When your company needs a qualified CDL driver, Platinum Drivers is only a call away. Contact Us today!